Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pinwheel Cards

Pinwheel Cards
Style examples

pinwheel-cards-love-cute-glitter-how-to

Valentine's Day Inspired Pinwheel Card
pinwheel-cards-love-cute-glitter-how-to-valentine-day



This is the inside of the card. I cut out a heart with my cricut create.
card-cardstock-heart-valentine-day-love

pinwheel-love-card-pink-cute-love

Inside of the card to match the pink on the front.

This is the card I made in my Step by Step blog entry.
pinwheel-card-love-thing-cute-valentines-day

4 comments:

  1. Julie from Ottawa7:14 AM, January 07, 2013

    Very cute Nadine! May I suggest you add some Pinterest tags so I can pin your work to my board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to.. just not sure how to do that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! I am now on Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. muy bonito nadine me encantan los molinillos

    ReplyDelete