Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedding Anniversary Present: Part 2

1 Year Wedding Anniversary Present for My Husband
Part 2
anniversary-present-love-60-things-husband&wife

anniversary-present-love-60-things-husband&wife

I added a thick layer of  Glossy Accents to the entire front of the card. Before doing so, I added shimmer to the words and I also distressed the edges of each word. I was trying to make it manly but still pretty haha. The glossy accents really tied it all together and gives it a smooth finish feel and look. Note I should have waited at least a day or couple hours for the ink to set before adding the gloss over it.. at parts you can see the ink didn't mix too well... Bah I'm still happy with the finish product. I have to admit this project took me days to complete. Also note that my printer started running out of ink and it's also not aligned properly so it printed my pictures with lines going threw them.. 

To give you all a bit of inspiration, I decided to post a couple pictures and sentences I wrote for my husband.. Aww eh! He's pretty amazing and i'm a lucky lady ;)




























This is the back of the deck of cards..

anniversary-present-love-60-things-husband&wife

I will be adding a bit of bling to the ropes hanging. That's why I left them that long for now.
I will be adding some jewels that reflect on our past year. Like for example, a heart, a star, two wedding rings and so on. I just need to find these little items first LOL!  

anniversary-present-love-60-things-husband&wife

anniversary-present-love-60-things-husband&wife

There you have it! Hope it inspired some ideas in you all :)
Have a good weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. You put a lot of heart and work into this. Brad is one lucky man. We are glad you are part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I did one for norm like this two 2 years ago LOL he still keeps it on his night stand LOL luv it girl u so talented xoxo

    ReplyDelete