Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 02, 2013

S Fold Card Tutorial

My First attempt at the  'S Fold Card' 
Step-by-Step

s-fold-card-love-pink-february

Black cardstock mesures: 8 1/2'' X 5 1/2''
Fold in half, then fold the left part in half again. 
This gives you the 'S' shape.


The light pink cardstock: 2'' X 5 1/4''
The brighter pink with a design on it: 4'' X 5 1/4''
The black square: 2 1/2'' X 2 1/2''
Smaller pink square: 2 1/8'' X 2 1/8'' 

Now glue down the pieces to your black cardstock.

It should look something like this :) 

s-fold-card-love-pink-february
Now glue down your square piece, make sure to only glue HALF of it down to the cardstock on the left. 
I then added a stamp with a sentiment. Pretty simple so far eh! ;)

I thought it looked a little too simple.. So I added some white ribbon.

I then added some glitter stickers (from the Dollar Store)

Then I decided to get a little creative and used my Versa Mark 'frost' ink pad (LOVE IT!)
This gives any project an extra special touch. 

Then I added more Versa Mark to the front square. (just reg clear ink)
This is the before picture..

I stamped the entire surface of the pink square.
Here is a close up.. This is the effect it gives. Pretty neat eh? :)

This is the card when it is opened up...

On the right side of the card, this is where you would write your sentiment.


There you have it! 
Hope this inspires you to try one out yourselves!!!
Have fun with it and let me know how it goes 
CHEERS!

Nadine
xox


2 comments: