Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Big Buckle Card: Tutorial (my version)

My take on the Big Buckle Card
Using Cricut Create
Step by Step

big-buckle-card-cricut-create-Nancy-Gossip 


Here is what you will need:

 Glue down together
 Paper line I used for this project








Now to Decorate the Card (embellish): 


big-buckle-card-cricut-create-Nancy-Gossip
The buckle holds on it's own under the frame/flowers. The usual way to make this card would be to cut out a slit in the front panel of the card and slide the buckle part in to hold the card shut. I don't have that tool so I decided to just leave it flat over the card and in the end I like it this way because the polka dot paper is cute. I know Stampin' up has one (they used it on the videos I saw).. So there you have it, two takes on this card.
big-buckle-card-cricut-create-Nancy-Gossip
 This is what the front panel looks like once the buckle is released and you're about to open the card.. I really like the use of the grey and yellow tones.. First time attempting those tones..

No comments:

Post a Comment