Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fun Mini Album: Time Passes, Friendship Remains

Fun Mini Album
 using a large envelope & a 4x8 cardstock.
mini-album-girls-fun-ribbon
Add caption


This is when I open up the front of the card.. its 2 nice spaces to add pictures or journaling. 

Then you keep opening the card and I have placed 2 tags on the left.

Here are the tags close up. I used 2 buttons to make them easier to pick up out of the slot.

Then when you open up the last flap you get this great photo space.

These are large tags I added.. they are double sided cardstock. I rounded the edges.
At the top of the card 'envelope' there is open space so the tags slide easily in and out.


These are the reverse of the tags. Got this paper from a fun birthday design line.

I added the buttons on the tags this way so that the card would still lay pretty flat when closed. When the card is closed they intertwine together so its nice. Kinda gives it a cool style too.


The image and the sentiment are raised up on dimensional and I added white lace ribbons behind the image to give it a softer look. I also added Glossy Accents to the ripples in their dresses and to the liquid in their drinks. Also I added gold'ish shimmer (with pen) to the glasses and the ripple to the pink dress. Coloured the hair and skin with Copic Markers and the rest with colouring pencils.



No comments:

Post a Comment