Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

A little update for my dear followers :-)

Hello hello Followers,

Just a little update since I haven't posted anything recently.
I've been working on a small smash book and it turns out to be a WAY bigger project then planned. I let myself go and turned it into a really great project and decided to go all out with it and make it really special. I'm still working hard on it and will post some pictures of it when it's all done. I had a few projects on the go couple weeks ago and hadn't posted them till now. I took a little break from blogging as I was on vacation for a week and the week prior was really busy with work.

Just thought I'd post a little something to let you all know I'm still here and actively creating :)
I will try and put some of my new materials up soon. I've recently bought a new Cricut Create Cartridge and plan on making a couple fun cards with those. I've already got a few ideas brewing in my head. Keep checking in the next couple weeks for some fresh new ideas :)

With lots of love,
Nadine

Picture was taken in Banff National Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment