Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Manly Cards cont.

Manly Cards
cont. 

The two pictures below are the same card. The first picture is showing the card and it's background. The second picture shows where I would add my stamp and sentiment to the card. (Just haven't found one yet).
Note, I did not glue down the strip on the right till I find the perfect stamp set for this card.. in case your wondering why it looks lifted a bit. 



************************

The two images below are the same idea as the pictures above. The first picture shows the card without a stamp set. The second picture shows where I intend to add a stamp. 

I will add a sentiment below the strip on the white cardstock and the stamp above it in the square area. I have not yet glued down the strip on this card either.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment