Total Pageviews

Monday, July 01, 2013

Feel Better Soon : Folded Card Tutorial

Feel Better Soon
Folded Card

fun-fold-card-get-well-soon-framed-card

 Find the middle of your 6x6 cardstock and start folding the 4 corners towards the middle.

 Then fold the 4 tips outwards (suggested you use double sided paper for this project, I just used wtv I had in hand). Make sure you fold all your edges down with your done folder.
 I stamped a sentiment onto a white cardstock. Glued that down to a larger yellow cardstock and glued those down together in the middle of the folded card.
fun-fold-card-get-well-soon-framed-card
 I slightly distressed the edges of the green pattern paper and the edges of the folded card.
I used dimensional to give dept to the card.
 I used 4 brads and this tool to pierce the paper.
 Note: Add the brads BEFORE gluing down on the dimensional, I had to rip it open, add the brads then glue it back down. (I was done the card and thought there was missing something so decided to add the brads).fun-fold-card-get-well-soon-framed-card
The inside of the card. I decided to continue with the green background.. it's light enough to be able to write a message on it and still be able to see it clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment