Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hey! Sorry for the delay in posting!!!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have not been posting anything of my creations lately.
I've been so busy making original personal thank you cards for people who donated to our IVF fund that I haven't had time to sit at my computer and go threw all the pictures and make posts.
The minute I have a bit of free time (where I'm not working, sleeping or creating) I'll make sure to post as many as I can. I seriously have at least 10 posts waiting to be posted so just know I'm still kicking around!

Here is the link to our IVF fund if anyone is interested in helping us out! Every little bit counts! Plus you get a sweet personal homemade thank you card in the mail!

http://www.gofundme.com/BabyWhite-IVF

Thanks guys!
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment