Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Deck the Halls Swing Card

Deck the Halls Swing Card using Stampin' Up Thinlits Label Card. 


"Read More" for my step by step picture tutorial!

Stampin' Up Thinlits - Label Card -- 133479
It does not come with a magnetic background, I cut one to size to help the pieces stay organized.

For the sentiment, I used my "Christmas Messages" stamp set and my Old Olive ink pad. 



I ran the thinlit threw my Cuttlebug (or you can use a big shot), it cut out all the excess paper and scored the two lines in the center of the card to create a fold where your card will swing.

This is what it looks like once you crease the scored lines.

  
I then cut out to size, two thin pieces of glittery design paper. I choose to go with the Red and Green theme to represent the colors of Christmas. This is why I choose to use my Shinny Red embossing powder for the "Deck the Halls" sentiment and green for the inside sentiment to tie it all in.
I also punched out 2 snow flakes and added a jewel to the center of each.  

Finish product, view from the front of the card...

View from the inside of the card.. (sorry it's a little blurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment