Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

Using Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel on a sentiment

I printed out the sentiment from a digi I purchased.
I then cut it out using my cuttlebug and then cut out the
red scalloped oval I glued behind the sentiment.  

I then dabbed Versa Mark all over the sentiment...
Then I layed it flat in my Tim Holtz Ultra thick embossing enamel, making sure it sticks everywhere evenly.

This is what it looked like before I melted it using my heating tool.

This is what the first coat looks like. A little bumpy and not even. So I stamped clear Versa Mark all over the sentiment once again and gave it a second coat of ultra thick embossing enamel and heat dried it once again.

This is what it looks like after 2 coats. Just the way I wanted it!
Slick and shinny, no more bumps!

My sentiment is now ready to add to the front of my gate fold card!

No comments:

Post a Comment