Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 22, 2014

What I'm up to so far :)

What I'm up to at the moment...

So many different craft projects on the go. That's my messy craft area but everything has it's place and purpose at the moment haha :P I got a little carried away with that little project sitting there... the Sizzix Accordion flip album.. I wasn't going to put much energy and details into it till I stumbled upon some random accessories I had laying around that I never seem to find a project for.. then I got carried away hence the new mess on my crafting mat.. Keep yanking out the cuttlebug to make more and more of those pistachio pudding (green) leaves that I spritzed with shine.. Can't wait to show the final product!!! Just taking a quick break and giving my pooches some attention, cuddles and take them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment