Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How to build a Stampin' Up Coffee Cup!

I'm having lots of fun building and layering my Stampin' Up Coffee Cups!!! 
So fun to mix and match patterns!

If your in love with this stamp set as much as I am let me know! You can buy your very own stamp set threw me "Stampin' Up" So please feel free to leave me a message and I'll get right back to you.


I used black embossing powder, you could always use white on black or dark cardstock or have fun with the color of embossing you choose or have on hand! 


I always stamp multiples at one time to always have some extras on hand.
Saves time and energy for next time I need them :) Plus I get to make
multiple cards at once instead of taking out my embossing tools over and over. 


The pic below is to show the really great effect embossing powder heated with the heat tool gives a project/stamp. Gives it a real shiny raised edge. Give it a try I'm positive you'll never go back after!


No comments:

Post a Comment